Welcome to the Honda Acura enthusiast Club, Please Check out www.hahondaandacura.com Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Honda Acura enthusiast Club, Please Check out www.hahondaandacura.com Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honda and Acura enthusiast club Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

OBD1 Ecu conversion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OBD1 Ecu conversion Empty OBD1 Ecu conversion Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:45 am

spiffy_civic

How to convert your obd1 ecu from auto to manual tranny ecu without spending ANY MONEY. 1st thing you'll need is a auto tranny ecu (duh) lol 2nd thing ull need is a solder iron/gun and some solder which i happen 2 have layin around the house.. Now time to open the ecu case up.. Once u do so find the resistor's labeled RP17 and RP18 desolder them, now that they are desolderd u need to solder in a jumper wire or equal to a jumper or u can buy a 0 ohm Resistor from radioshack for only a dollar or less. Solder that into RP18 and your done. Now ur auto tranny will not throw any check engine lights for the shift solenoid Smile Saving u $120+ for a manual ecu. And then while ur at it u can chip it for 32.99 There is a awesome chipping kit on ebay and it comes with instructions and its simple and u can have any basemap thown on the chip to convert ur p05 into a p28,p06 or w/e u want. Smile I use the chip and its worth the 33bucks and he reburns the chip 1 time for free. His user name is *flwrchylde*

2OBD1 Ecu conversion Empty Re: OBD1 Ecu conversion Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:06 pm

gmackrepairs

while this post looked like an advertisement for my eBay store posted by me it was not, i found this post by searching "flwrchylde chip" on google

I appreciate the reference

For those who want the auto to manual ECU conversion instructions they are available here:

hondaecuservice.com/hondaecu/auto2man

For those who want a link to my eBay store you can go here:

ebay.com/sch/flwrchylde/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

My chips might be priced slightly higher than some others but I have a collection of basemaps I made for stock motors while working at a dyno from 2001 - 2006

My feedback speaks for itself with multiple repeat buyers and dealers who purchase from me. I will NOT be able to satisfy all setups, some are just too weird but it does not hurt to try and if you ask to send the item back for a refund then I will happily agree to. Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum