Welcome to the Honda Acura enthusiast Club, Please Check out www.hahondaandacura.com Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Honda Acura enthusiast Club, Please Check out www.hahondaandacura.com Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honda and Acura enthusiast club Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

D-series and B-series Tips and tricks.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1D-series and B-series Tips and tricks. Empty D-series and B-series Tips and tricks. Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:33 am

spiffy_civic

Hello james here I wanted to share a few ways to get some HP+Tq without spending alot. I have been doing this for awhile now and dyno proven results, 1st thing u could do is add and replace ground wires upping the size a few gauges and putting more will usually give u on average up to 2-3Hp dyno proven on my old toyota celica, 2nd u could make cusom motor mounts by getting window sealer from autoparts store (autozone) 20bucks. U put tape on 1 side and start frm top 2 bottom making it not have ANY air bubbles and wait 3 days b4 installing, Makes a semi solid mount increase tq ALOT. U can do this as a mod or a stock replacement for a broken mount, 3rd u can do a gasket match or port and polish (PNP) U can take a dremmel and a grinding wheel and take ur factory gasket line it up with the head, Take a sharpie or ur choice and color in the area shown after gasket it installed. Then take gasket off and grind all the sharpie away until gasket and port holes are perfectly insync. Causing less resistance. BUT DO NOT DO THIS ON THE INTAKE MANIFOLD unless u have stage 2 cam or bigger, Causes anti reversion which is good.. 4th thing u can go and get 2 things of heet from autozone and add 2 take causes engine to run better because of the small amount of aclohol + helps pass emission test PROVEN FACT> I have more things u could do just hit me up for more and if i can remmember more i will let you know! Very Happy

2D-series and B-series Tips and tricks. Empty Awesome post Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:36 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Great Post Dude!!!

http://www.h-a-honda-acura.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum