Welcome to the Honda Acura enthusiast Club, Please Check out www.hahondaandacura.com Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Honda Acura enthusiast Club, Please Check out www.hahondaandacura.com Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honda and Acura enthusiast club Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

ohio team FTP-/--Full throttle Performance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cody baker

cody baker

Hey wassup everybody, im Cody and am the admin for FTP, i am doing a lot to help promote us and get support with our club. I drive a 2002 toyota solara as my dd, have a project 91 crx si, a fully built 90 crx si, and have a turbo 94 toyota tercel. I believe that each person should customize their to their liking. I think we should all support each other and not just point out flaws or talk down to each other. We are here because we all share a passion. Hope to soon have a list of events going on in ohio and I'm trying to talk to the people at dragway 42 in West Salem ohio to see if we members could get a discount but we'll see. I'm also trying to contact the SCCA for a list of events for us into autocross. I'll keep everyone posted and hope to see more people introducing themselves, thanks everyone and cheers to another season! !!!! cheers

MichaelB

MichaelB

Sounds great to me. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

I'm more than willing to help organize meets. IIRC, you saw my map on the FB page.

cody baker

cody baker

Hell yea, always open for some help :-) we goin to the autorama? Would be sweet to enter as a group but i think it's coming up too soon for that and we dnt have shirts and stuff Sad but im thinking big for mid ohio

MichaelB

MichaelB

I won't be at Autorama. Mid Ohio is something I'd like to do. Do you know the date for it?

cody baker

cody baker

Usually its the weekend of the rolex sports car series around june20th

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]