Welcome to the Honda Acura enthusiast Club, Please Check out www.hahondaandacura.com Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Honda Acura enthusiast Club, Please Check out www.hahondaandacura.com Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honda and Acura enthusiast club Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rides Thread - Post Your Car Here

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rides Thread - Post Your Car Here Empty Rides Thread - Post Your Car Here Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:59 am

MichaelB

MichaelB

Post up pictures and talk about your cars here.

Starting it off with my lowly 2003 Civic LX sedan. Pretty much all stock. I just have LED interior lights, reverse lights, license plate lights, and parking lights, Pioneer headunit, and Pioneer 3 ways in the front doors.

I've still got the back pair to put in whenever the weather is nice and I wanna tear apart the whole back seat and rear deck. I was kind of waiting till I'm ready to get tint so they can get where the tail light would normally be in the wat.

I want to retrofit projectors and get HIDs, drop it on Eibach springs, get 15" rims, put on a DC5 rear sway bar, and finish my sound system with an amp and subs. Debating whether or not to put any money into the engine. Not much power to be made for the amount of money it costs.

Rides Thread - Post Your Car Here Mycivic1

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum